Sunday 4 August 2013

what to do on a rainy day on a small holding?

Here's a list - in no particular order

Feed and let animals out! They want fed but do they want out in this!! Apparently so!
Persuade cats they need to be more assertive when trying to get rid of next doors cat!
Wash up from last nights none bbq!
Go round potential shops and talk to shop owners about selling produce.
Make sure I have invoices for everything I have bought - vat at that
Consider registering for vat as volunteer as selling food doesnt include VAT. double check this point with vat 
helpline tomorrow!
Work on financial predictions/Business plan
Test recipes for farmers markets in anticipation for a sept 1st trading day.
Start cheese and yogurt cultures 
Enrol as a member of river cottage and save money going to river cottage as get online course included
See if egg market research experiment will actually work.
research shops and farmers markets in the area

A rainy day can be good when indoor jobs to be done as no temptation!

Another quite day at the office!!! Not......................but nothing there other then paper work that I havent enjoyed and even the paperwork nobody breathing down my neck for it so its bearable.

Getting to that dust time again i wonder what animals I can get to see this evening! I am hoping to see these deer in my field but no luck so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment