Tuesday 6 August 2013

bees and pigs

Today on the small holding was about bees and pigs. I have my pigs coming on saturday and the pig arc arrived. Its now built and painted with wood preserver suitable for animal housing. Roof  to put on arc and fencing to set up and feeders to put in the pig run tomorrow and we should be ready for the three Berkshires. I also discovered a new bee hive going very cheap on ebay so I got it very cheap. It was an online shop clearance so had no instructions. That was a sharp learning curve on how a bee hive is made but so glad I did it in more ways then one. I now understand the bee hive completely even though the bee hive is made up on my dining floor at the moment with frames all over the place. Good job not going for the tidy look this evening!!




No comments:

Post a Comment