Friday 30 August 2013

Miserable rainy day on the smallholding but still moving forward.

One of my neighbours spotted a bargain - a pop up greenhouse half price an a bargain to be had. I need planning permission to get a permanent polytunnel or greenhouse but a pop up one is fine. So bought a bargain greenhouse yesterday and have started some seeds off. Cool lets just pray it doesnt blow away! Its been a miserable day today weather wise i have at last sorted my seeds out in to some sort of order, paper work and stuff like that. I was a little disappointed that the food safety man didnt turn up from the council. However he was taken seriously ill so its understandable. His colleague has stood into the breech at short notice and thankfully is coming next tuesday. All important in food processing to ensure not only my animals are happy but my customers will be kept healthy and happy. So hopefully then the smallholding business will be ready to trade!

No comments:

Post a Comment