Thursday 8 August 2013

Day off

Day off  - Taking the new camera for a trip out. I went to the Eden project and mission was to photograph butterflies in the rain forest  Um I need to play a bit with all these new camera settings. I managed to get some butterfly pictures. Luckily I went early in the morning before the tourists flooded the place. As I left it was just getting busy. I did get some cheap herbs at the Eden project I then went for a drive to Mevagissy lovely little place with very narrow streets. This evening I went to my first village photography club meeting. I really enjoyed it. Its just a group of people who go out taking photos together once a month. Unfortunatly it was raining so we had a general chat about equiptment. Back to the smallholding work tomorrow but was good to have a day off.




No comments:

Post a Comment