Monday 30 September 2013

charge

All i can see every time I go into the field is 9 ducks an 18 chickens charging towards me. Its a lovely site they are all think I come with food I am sure! Pigs well they are just being pigs digging stuff up. defo using their current space for veg next year save me digging loads.

The weekend was spent staring apple and blackberry jelly and doing research at the cornwall food festival. lovely food just had to buy some goodies.

I also started a little nursing job part time in a Nursing home and I am really enjoying it. It fits really well with my smallholding.

Another couple of puddings I am adding to the menu this week at market. My dehydrator arrived I have been reading about dehydrating if I do it now then will have to get up in middle of night so will have to wait till tomorrow afternoon. Tuesday is always a busy day fresh cooking for weds market.

No comments:

Post a Comment