Tuesday 3 September 2013

Food Safety Visit

Just had a visit from the food safety team this am. I have their approval to start trading in what I want to do at present so next step in the journey is to get trading.

Better start to sort labeling, marketing and decide exactly what to make and sell first and which will be my first farmers market. I think the indoor markets look more attractive somehow going into autumn/winter!!

Blackberry wine started last night - Blackberries steeping in water in a wine bucket.
Blackberry and apples where left in muslin bag over a bowl over night to kick the Blackberry and Apple Jelly off. Bottles in the aga sterilizing. Decision will then be if the blackberry and apple jelly is delicious do i send a sample for testing so that I can flog it. umm we will have to wait and see






No comments:

Post a Comment