Sunday 1 September 2013

Market Research

Well I did market research today buy making apple and blackberry crumble with homemade ice cream for a neighbors wood carving unveiling. The wood sculptures where absolutely gorgeous so cleverly done. There was about 25 guests who all loved the crumble and ice cream and a quizzed a few who said if that was on offer at farmers markets they would defo buy. So we are getting closer to the catering venture.

Eggs - um i haven't the supply for the demand at the moment. We have guests in the holiday cottage next door who was telling me he was really looking forward to some eggs in the morning specially duck eggs. I hope the ladies lay in the night!! I was all smug this am as had 12 chicken and 12 duck eggs and they have all sold. I mentioned I was short and I only have 3 chicken eggs laid this pm he said I only need two for breakfast so i may be selling two single eggs rather then half a dozen in the morning!!


No comments:

Post a Comment