Monday 23 September 2013

The start of Autumn

Looking at chutney recipes!!

Pigs are very intelligent and clean I have noticed. When they want there bedding changed they throw out the old stuff from their sty! Makes mucking out a lot easier as don't have to climb in the sty as much. However they choose Sunday of all days to do this. I think I need to get them a calendar! Getting straw on a Sunday in Bude not an easy task. Nor was getting vegetable suet for my Xmas cake and Xmas puddings! Straw sorted for pigs now, Veg suet sorted so Thursday/Friday is Xmas cake and Xmas pudding baking day.

Escapee chicken has settled back into the flock no signs of waiting to escape again even when I was doing the routine chicken muck out with wheelbarrow. Must be the KT charm.........nah just food and warmth of living in a coop me thinks.

Greenhouse plants really thriving but still a sauna in there so I am not surprised. Looking like a few jobs of potting on happening. Um better sorted some more compost out.


No comments:

Post a Comment