Sunday 1 September 2013

Photos of the smallholding

Cath Ford and Eoin Gallagher came to visit - My first Lancashire visitors. They kindly took some brill photos. I thought I would put a few captions of how I read them. I would be interested in your comments for the pics.


The Country look

where is that worm?

I must start charging for my flock to be on facebook


I must strim that weed

Hehe i got her clean trousers with my snout!

can I blame the hair on the wind do you think!



I am not your next meal !! Honest





Them pigs - creating the sun roof effect again!!

I am sure there are two ducklings in here somewhere!!

all boys together

what are you doing?? If I know humans it will be that fb thing again!


we are not letting you out of this pen without you giving us food!



No comments:

Post a Comment