Thursday 30 January 2014

All in the name of market research and quality control you understand.................

Well today I went to ford Mill Farm and really enjoyed learning and  making sausages. Unfortunately I had to take a sausage home for testing.


Here are the pictures of the sausage making 
Mince ready for seasoning the Old Traditional way

Reminced


 Ready lets getting making sausages 
The Sausage Maker

Inside the sausage maker

Me having a go making sausages - first time every - The maet Comes out a bit quick!



Twisting the Sausages to hang so that all those flavours mingle



Apple and Scrummpy mix

Garlic and herbs mix

Anyone for sausages??

This box is for curing and smoking! multiple cuts in there ready n two weeks!!

Excellent day and I brought some Sausage meat home - this evening I will be experimenting with sweet chilli Sausage rolls, my sausage I brought home and scot eggs - eggs from my ladies if I have any and herb from my herb collection and sausage-meat from my ladies. Now you cant get anymore home grown then that!!

Tomorrow I collect all the meat minus the bacon and hams that are curing!!


No comments:

Post a Comment