Tuesday 4 February 2014

Think I know how r foster felt on his visit to gloucester!!

Feel like dr foster down on the smallholding - waiting to fall in a puddle up to my middle.

Well as the storms batter our  country - never thought i would be sat wanting a frost to harden the ground!!

Market today someone up there was looking out for me it started to pour down as I packed up. I drove home and picked up chicken feed from Cornwall farmers just down the road an it stopped raining.

Ducks however didnt want to go to bed this evening and ended up chasing them round the pen.

Market tomorrow looks like its cancelled - Holsworthy market is basically pop up gazebos - with 65mph winds for cast I think it wont be happening!!

So pork deliveries for me tomorrow instead and experimenting with rosemary infused oil

No comments:

Post a Comment