Tuesday 30 July 2013

sea fishing

A successful Day - A load of new Avon customers excellent. I then went on a sea fishing trip. had a really good afternoon fishing. Came home with 6 x 4lb pollock and 2 gurney fish, Just eaten the gurney fish they where very delicious. there is defiantly something in this eating fresh fish as soon as your can after it comes out the sea. I put the fish on the work counter stardust jumped up as she could smell fish she then saw the size and didnt quite know what to do with them!! Pollock now in the freezer. Think thats my fish supply sorted fro several months. I also ordered my pig arc and pigs today they are being delivered in just over a week. yipee. I cant forget the bay plant that i have got too. The seal I photographed last time I went to newquay was there waiting on our return. It went to every fishing boat as it came back into harbour obviously knows it will get fed.  One observation  today my mobile phone doesnt have signal in the house. Go sea fishing in the Atlantic ocean and you get full signal. Whats that all about!!

No comments:

Post a Comment