Saturday 20 July 2013

Day of Discovery

Last night as when going to shut the chicken house up for the night I saw deer on my land. Lovely to see shame I didn't have the camera with me. Today I went to poultry auction. I was impressed he had a Cornish accent and talking like an auctioneer so fast you cant hear but I managed to keep up. I got  hatching eggs for my poultry meat futures I also managed to buy a sage plant in the car park for a £1. Worked out the incubator and set temp and humidity so egg now incubator and will hatch in 21 days and 28 days. After that decided to take new car for a spin and ended up in Newquay. I like Newquay Harbor  SSh don't tell the cats but I shared my fish and Chips with a couple of seagulls who made friends with me I am sure it was cupboard love!!  After a walk along to the end of harbour wall there was loads of people jumping off the harbour wall into the sea despite a big sign saying  jumping prohibited as could cause death!!. Anyway as I was there with camera  There was a couple of seals in the harbour who where happy to pose.





No comments:

Post a Comment