Friday 26 July 2013

Research

Yesterday was Launceston agricultural show - market research to see what sells and for what price. Bought some herb plants and two chilli plants always useful for adding flavours to those dishes I plan to make to flog.  I am not sure where buying fudge fell into market research but it was tasty. Ahh perhaps its in case I make some to flog I know what the competition tastes like.  I did run into the local bee group at the show which was ace I was able to introduce myself face to face which is always better then email. Today spent 6 hours cutting the overgrowth to get to the fence. Managed to get half way down one side of the field. yippee starting to look more like a safe animal field, or it will when I get some more fencing sorted. Went to the village flower show and art exhibition with a neighbour meet a few people from the village. This evening however with Cornwall wildlife trust when on a wildlife sea trip. It was ace didn't see any dolphins but saw a sunfish like them as they eat jelly fish.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment