Friday 19 July 2013

Been here a week!!

I am amazed at what I have achieved in a week. Today I finished all the boring change of address stuff. Found out parcel and car would be with me late afternoon. Decided to be a tourist with Camera and visit Tintagel. A lovely little cove 9 miles from my house pictures below. I only wish I had put me swim gear on!! I had to do it I don't usually but I had to buy a hat it was just so hot. The gift shop where I bought the hat, After me saying I haven't a clue which hat the man serving kindly decided for me. His camp words were "I am taking the hat decision away from you or you will be here all day!!" After viewing the sights quick brew with a neighbour who has already met Treacle. After that the time had arrived to pick up the new car (new to me but more suited to future work) 4x4 suzuki grand vitara. Pretty impressed that you can swap it from 4x4 to normal drive to save fuel.  I did keep managing to put windscreen wipers on instead of indicators though!! Think by time I got home I got it right! Kenwood Chef finally arrived so I did a spot of test baking in the aga for my future food ventures. Thought it appropriate to make scones. I have to say very nice specially with a spot of clotted cream and jam. All in the name of research you understand.




No comments:

Post a Comment