Wednesday 11 March 2015

From lull to all going on

Two lambs are happily feeding. Unfortunately the others didnt make it which isnt a surprise really as it was their last hope. Nature at its worse at least they were comfortable and pain free in the short life they had. The two that are left seem happy and feeding well now and fingers crossed. I have decided feeding lambs whilst taking photos isnt easy!!





The Chickens appear to be settling in. I keep asking for eggs but have not had any yet!! Must be nearly time. Reminds me of when I was a kid mum are we nearly there yet!

The veg patch - I have made a palette fence to separate the veg plot from little lambs dont want them wondering in and eating the veg like last years lot!! Not a very high fence but will do the job I want it to do.  I cleared all the dead blackberries from the veg plot. Reminded myself what a good job the pigs had done at rooting roots up. Just have to dig the plot over now!! Garden folk get ready for action!!

No comments:

Post a Comment