Saturday 7 March 2015

Days like these.....................

Its days like this that it reminds me how amazing and happy my life is. After rigging up a pen for the new lambs so that they can get out in this glorious sun shine.
Ive been stood at the gate to my field watching the last two sheep of last years brood in the field with chickens running round and my honey bees flying over head and new lambs in the shed

Must stop leaving phone around lamb shed though as these lambs have started taking selfies!!
The little lambs seemed to be responding to antibiotics but today dont seem to be very interested in walking. hopefully its just an off day. Fingers crossed.  Who said I had given up nursing!! Injecting lambs is harder then humans as lambs wriggle more and have tougher skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment