Saturday 22 February 2014

and the next stage is in the planning

The chickens are laying the run is looking drier at last and the ducks well the drakes dont let the ladies have any breakfast before they pounce. I guess that's called working up an appetite. I have only heard the cockerel crow once and not sure re him doing his job in the trouser department in this weather.

Moggies will not impressed as one of them caught a robin today and gave it me as a present.

My infused oils are now in three local shops so hoping they sell well.

I have been doing some work for the cabin today - a lovely little Cafe in Crackington Haven. Tomorrow at Bude Car boot there is not only pork on offer but Andrea's Ruby Beef.

Two more pigs ordered from Ford Mill Farm - decided to get Pedigree Gloucestershire old spot his time they will be available in 2-3 months and apparently less likely to try to escape then Berkshire's heres hoping!

Sheep - In the next couple month a local farmer is giving me some orphaned lambs if he has any so looking good for sheep ad pigs to be on the smallholding. And then the goats!!

I better get that fence fixed that the pigs broke!!

Cant wait for spring now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment