Monday 23 December 2013

Power cut ...............................Prepared or not prepared!!

What a start to the day a power cut! Suddenly realised I wasnt prepared for power cuts. I  couldnt use net to get the number to call for my electricity distributor,  both iphone and home phone  dead despite being plugged in just before bed last night. Must have been down most of the night. I could have a cup of tea though as kettle is aga powered :) Candles and touch battereries quickly added to my shopping list and a mental note charge phones up at different times!!  Power restored horay.

Animals are very soggy but fed, My mission today is to see how many times I can be dry!! Slight storm going on out there. I was going to cut some holly today for xmas day. I think not!!

No comments:

Post a Comment