Saturday 28 December 2013

Living the dream.......................The best thing ever or a regret??

Another xmas nearly over. A lovely one at that with family love from a far, family at home and some lovely old friends. A time to reflect on the last year. From being in a job with uncertainty and lots of stress to living the dream. Do I regret what I did?? Its had its ups and downs, worries and woes, steep learning curves thats just life. I wake up and look through my bedroom window and feel blessed. As Dave my Step Dad put it  how could I object to that. Great spotted woodpecker to Blue tit to sheep and to cows. Pigs have been a challenge. Chickens and ducks - over run by male ducks. I still have a learning process and stress of killing my first lot of meat! Working for myself is brill but has its stresses and strains,  I got to spend xmas with family, and made loads of friends. Joined a choir and sang in public, something i thought I would never do. I have swam in the sea, Taken the odd photo or two, walked some lovely views, tried to sell goods at market too.  Now would I recommend living your dream???

Absolutely - I will have no regrets when I get old. Lets hope the business makes me a living, Not into making a fortune or being the next lord sugar all I want to do is carry on and pay my simple living. To anyone reading hope you had a great xmas and good luck in the new year. Make 2014 a happy year. If your not living your dream try and make it happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment