Tuesday 22 October 2013

Wellies - Praying I dont slip in the mud in the pig pen

Today after a night of heavy rain. Mud, mud and more mud and loads of puddles. The poor pigs are knee deep in the stuff. Its so slippery when i walk in the pig pen in wellies. I am waiting to fall on my bum in the mud!! I have a frog in my outhouse, I was stood next to my wellies I will need to find it to let it escape.

Some more fencing complete so getting closer to my goal of sheep and goats next spring. 

Chickens still playing musical beds and ducks well trained shout bed as I walk in the field and then go in their duck house!!.

More puddings made today for market tomorrow 

Stardust doesnt like the window or door shut behind her when she goes out. She will have to learn to get used to it as its getting too cold to leave window open. She is a teenager for sure. Jumping on the other cats and me! She is proving to be a good mouse hunter.


No comments:

Post a Comment