Wednesday 16 October 2013

Oh its coming on

Well Autumn is here and i tried out the underfloor heating - wow lovely to walk on warm floor. Stardust is fast asleep on the warmed floor - i guess that says it all. That cat is ruined - she wont go out if its wet or cold!!  However other cats just wont go out so she does better than them. I need to start throwing cats outside. Not literally.

Well market today was good. I cant wait to make a fortune at market but  will settle to paying the old bills. I can claim to have regular customers now. I also decided to cook soup and Ratatouille on the stall today. Cant get fresher then that and it worked so I think fresh soup and a savoury dish along side my puddings at Holsworthy market. Which means cookery demonstration every week!

Ducks and Chickens doing well - Chickens laying again, hink its time ducks laid again

Pigs are just been pigs

No comments:

Post a Comment