Friday 11 October 2013

Clean trousers and pigs!!

No chance of that happening!! They are lovely but they mowed their electric fence down today by throwing mud at it. They didnt go anywhere and stayed in their pen. All sorted they are back to a fence pen. Ducks and chickens still bomb across the field to meet me when they see me coming. Its such a delight when they do it. Going to have to do a bit of carding the baby chicks this weekend. um cockerel or hen. do I get chicken for the pot (the boys) or egg layers (the girls). I am keeping one cockerel.

Straw delivery tomorrow - 6 months worth. yipee i dont have to put straw in my car which is a nightmare to clean.

Autumn is here the leaves are falling off the trees slowly and the weather is cooling. Cats reluctant to go out.
Playing with my dehydrator to dry foods out to store them and making christmas cakes and puddings for sale.

Worked out a postage system so can post xmas puddings and xmas cakes and have some orders so busy times to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment