Monday 22 June 2015

Photos from the smallholding


My new additions - Chocolate coloured Ducklings well cute

I am an aylesbury with an identity crisis!

Chocolate ducklings making friends with the natives

Youngest meet the layers

Francis the Drake (ii) with his two new ladies!!

First time out in the big world - loving it!

Light sussex crossed with a silkie - what a hairdo



you want me to pose??



OOh worm!!


Does my bum look big in this??

Look at me in my new outdoor space




I am the loud one!!

I am the shy one - dam she got my picture




Elderflower wine on the go ready in a week!! yum

The only cat in the house the rest are out stalking the woldlife and to busy for a photo shoot!!


Looking forward to those lovely roses turning into rose hip and making into a sell-able product!!

No comments:

Post a Comment