Saturday 9 May 2015

Nearly two years on

Getting bigger by the day - Male or Females thats the question


Food??? we are greedy creatures 

All five running for food.

I will just stand here and pose - I am a proper adult now

I have taken my time but I am getting to a good weight



Nearly two years since I started living my dream. Its been an education and there have been some sticky moments but I have thoroughly enjoyed it. Its kinda of weird as now I cant see myself without animals.or without trying to grow or make something.  

Baby chicks are coming on batter went on phone so couldnt get their latest pic they are fully feathered.

Lady Stardust the newly status farm cat is still enjoying the life.She  

No polytunnel still a problem at the moment specially when I started off seeds that all took. i was pleased that I rescued the chilli plants I have 5 different types so hopefully will be in my sauces later in the season. Had to be ruthless with the tomatoes i had sown and thin out rather then keep them all.

It does feel good today to be having a weekend that I can catch up on jobs around the smallholding. Specially after spending last week with a virus thing that wiped me out. So good to be better again. 

.

No comments:

Post a Comment