Monday 9 October 2017

Busy summer

It's been a big gap since I last wrote a blog. I still have a smallholding. I have been busy finding and moving house and smallholding. I have a field for a long let and the animals other than the sheep have moved in. Chickens loving their new home. Sheep are still on their holidays. So day one of the new smallholding project stated yesterday. Going to call it kts acre! 

The new house is lovely a lot more suitable. I have salami in the process of being made from my pig and lamb. Had some delicious home grown pig, lamb and chicken. So I made it know where my meat comes from. Let the journey continue and you lot are coming with me virtually at kts acre! 

1 comment:

  1. So pleased everything is going so well for you Katie...you have worked long and hard for it hun xx

    ReplyDelete