Tuesday 19 January 2016

A tribute to Lady Stardust

This is going to be a sad blog to write but I need to record what a special friend I lost and buried today. Lady Stardust 2012-2016. It was a very sad day yesterday when I awoke to find Stardust dead on the kitchen floor. Everything points to her having eaten poison. She was a hunter and ate everything and that seams to have been her down fall.

Lady Stardust just a cat some may say but the house is so quiet without her. She had such a character she would meet me every time I come home. She would cuddle me when I needed one, sleep on my knee. Follow me and supervise on the smallholding. When I bought animals home and had sick animals she would stand and watch rather then attack them. She been there from the start of this venture and was hoping she would be around for a good few years enjoying the field and the country side. Nothing phased her she was definitely ruler of the roast and me  her mere human.

Don't get me wrong she had her moments mainly when it came to eating human food at times she tried to steal my food. She would pat me on the head once the alarm went off in the morning to make sure I got up and fed her of course.

She would run along the fence wind up the birds, pounce on the mice and even chased a frog. She would come in soaked wet through when it rained I am sure for effect.




















Well my very faithful friend you had an excellent life shame it was cut so short as you were a remarkable cat. You will be missed but I am glad you didn't suffer and I am glad I had the honour to share your life.

Farewell my lovely Lady rest in peace.






No comments:

Post a Comment