Tuesday 4 November 2014

What Katie did next...............

Thats the only title I could think of today.

Pigs bless them - done a lovely job of digging up the weeds in next years veg patch. Digging up weed roots in the main field.

Today the wind blew down the duck/chicken fence - Ducks and chickens all over place. I decided to try to get them back in the coop. The pigs decided to help me only they chased the chickens and ducks.

So I decided feed would do the job - I walked up the lane to the feed shed turned round to find 6 ducks, 10 chickens and two pigs following me. I got the feed and the said line up followed me back to the field  and got them all back where they should be!! Soo comical

Sheep well they are just in the hedge quite literally eating away the leaves.

Aga and boiler not working - plumber been boiler working aga not playing!!

Pigs have a few more jobs before they leave




No comments:

Post a Comment