Saturday 29 November 2014

Lucky day

What a day 

Had a great day trading as kts kitchen at Vintage, Retro & Handcrafted Fair - Port Isaac Village Hall. Great sales, Lovely People and For the first time in my life I came second in the raffle. Wow a hamper of goodies which I will really enjoy. I have decided port Issac is very steep loading and unloading of car was a challenge. Worked off a few calories. If only I had had cake!! Well worth the trip though.

Came home to nine sheep in the field!! My neighboring farm had hedge cut in preparation for a new fence and um this created a few holes in the hedge and yes my three naughty sheep found them easily. They didnt want to come home after chasing said sheep them round the field a few times they were left to be rounded up later. Got home tonight to all of the sheep in my field. So in the moon light in account of my touch batteries dying on me mid field I repaired the holes. Well in the dark I think I have we will see in the morning!!!

Now making stock for tomorrows market I will be well chuffed if I have a repeat of today minus the hills hehe.


No comments:

Post a Comment