Friday 20 June 2014

Water. Water Water

All this lovely weather down on the smallholding is brill. Buckets and buckets of water required for pigs, ducks, chickens, sheep and the plants. Not complaining weather god up there as i am happy to water. I wont mention i need more water too - in the form of swimming in the sea!!

I need to take my camera out me thinks to update you on the animals! They are all doing well.

The wildlife is spectacular - The barn owl passes every day now what a lovely sight. Dont know if i mentioned the fox in my last blog!!

Markets - well you may have noticed on my web page my new edition of the four fruits marmalade went down very well today I sold the whole batch. After people tasted it they jsut wanted it. I am still on cloud nine as to the response i got from the public re the taste.

Busy making another batch as I type!!

No comments:

Post a Comment