Saturday 9 November 2013

Autumn colours

 I awoke this am to a lovely view of varying different colours of greens and browns as the leaves change colour and fall off the trees. I am so lucky to have a lovely view of the brow of a hill, sheep and cows. I should have taken a photo of it but my camera was downstairs and i was too busy admiring the view. Maybe tomorrow morning.

Well its getting colder and wetter for the animals out there. Ducks still loving the puddles and the chickens sit on the chicken coop roof. Pigs well they are busy eating nettles to supplement their diet of pig nuts. Whilst the chickens and ducks enjoy the vegetable peelings. Shame you cant give pigs anything that has been in the kitchen so they will have to just put up with nettles. Its a hard life for them...........................NOT.

Stardust is still enjoying the aga I wonder if I can teach her to cook!!

No comments:

Post a Comment