Thursday 14 December 2017

Down at KT's Acres

All going well down on the smallholding. Now that there was a break in the weather we have photos. At least we have had no snow like the rest of the country. I discovered a concreate water trough. I started to clean it out and discovered a hibernating Frog so I left the mud at the bottom but carried on with fresh water fingers crossed it is still in residence and will provide frogs spawn next spring. As I have given the frog a job resident Slug patrol!! No photo of said frog as left it alone but here is the trough.




The sheep are looking well. Think they had a lovely holiday and where looked after very well. Much appreciated they had somewhere to go whilst I moved and hopefully are pregnant aswell. These four need names so any suggestions? The last phot below is a really loud sheep always bleating.






The chickens are laying well as well which surprised me as they just moved and its winter



 Mr Duck needs some ladies cant wait till I can get him some in the spring time unless anyone knows of any female ducks needing a home. He seems pretty ok though with his chicken friends




No comments:

Post a Comment