Saturday 15 April 2017

Its that time of year

Its that time of year that I get make good friends again with the strimmer. As we will be spending a lot of time together over the next few months

I spent time today sorted, cleaning and getting Poly tunnel ready. I planted tomatoes cucumbers, herbs and lettuce. Spent lots of time strimming and weeding. The years war against Blackberries begins. I enjoyed listening to my honey bees. Yes they survived. looking forward to honey this year!


Poly tunnel bed ready for action.

Winters experiement. My first pease of the season will be ready

My wild herb bed Sorrel and wild garlice coming up nicely almost the weeds!

This is the path to the wild garden sometimes refered to as my secret garden.

The path to the bees and fruit garden

The wild fruit garden and bees under the trees

This years beds protected from growth.

Rhubarb has survived!


And then time to relax and enjoy watching the sheep!


No comments:

Post a Comment