Saturday 26 March 2016

Houdini Chicken

I have an escapee chicken. she just wants to free range completely. Keep blocking her in she finds a way to get out. I give up! she only wonders around the smallholding and always back at bed time so no biggy other than mr fox! Just have to pray she doesn't come across the fox when out. Will have to monitor. The others more then content to stay put.

Excellent Farmers Market Friday at Bude selling my Spices, sauces and preserves. Also included willow charcoal I created and Felting wool from my sheep. Weather was excellent. Sauces changed at Tintagel shop to new fresh ones.

Seeds growing well in the polytunnel. Chilli seeds just starting to germinate yippee. All going to plan on veg front.

Bees on order so will have bees again this year and next week 5 days just on the land shame its going to rain but have plans so weather I don't care. Just means I need me waterproofs on!! I dare say the kittens will wimp out of supervising duties though as they have discovered they don't like the wet stuff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment