Monday 14 September 2015

Neglected blog

My blog has been neglected not from not wanting to blog but not have computer access and blogging on phone just isn't the same. Now back to having computer access so the blogs should resume.

In the last month which is when I last blogged.

I have two massive Chickens in the gang they have really grown. All doing well on the duck and chicken front.

Sheep are doing really well they are loving their field. They keep running up to me and wanting stroked. Um not sure that's meant to be part of the deal if I want to eat them. However I have decided that I am keeping the three ladies I have and letting nature takes its course so I could name them!!

MY tomatoes well all I can say is if you don't grow tomatoes start!! Cant get them to the kitchen as I eat them all before they get there.

Fruit well what a fab year had mega apple and blackberry haul so far along with other vegetables should as spuds and onions, raspberries, blackcurrent, red current and still got loads more to pick such as qunince, meddler, sloes and wild fruit.

Blackberry Whisky for xmas started. Or should I say Bourbon berry Liquer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment