Saturday 2 August 2014

Summer is here - water water water!

The heat has got us meaning water water and more water. Animals need more, plants need more and I guess so do I. Had a fab week with Joanne, Matt and Eden, Shame I couldnt spend more time with them but business in its infancy and all that. Glad they still had a fantastic holiday.

Tourist are here and stock is selling, Eggs in the farm shop and home made puddings seem to be going well there. Markets - the usual Sauces and Spice mixes and Infused rapseed oil. Web site not up to date - Can I have more hours in a day please!!

Animals - they are all well and being ruined. My sheep go in a shelter when it rains!! Ruined what do they need a coat for. Pigs are behaving. Ducks have decided they want to live in the hen house and the hens have chosen the house that is set up for both hens and ducks rather then the proper hen house. They are laying eggs and raining revenue to pay to feed all the animals so whatever my lady chickens want they can have. :)

So laze days in cornwall dont exist when you live in Cornwall in the summer its go go go!!


No comments:

Post a Comment