Sunday 4 May 2014

baa baa black sheep

well my little female black sheep. she follows me everywhere. I was a little worried today as she wasnt integrating with the other sheep and just baa'd for me all the time. I held my ground and ignored her and at last this evening she has sheep friends. I can just image stardusts face if I bought a lamb in the house!!

One sheep is hard work to feed he loves grass, he loves creep feed just doesnt like replacement milk! He does take it eventually after persuasion.

Ducks - pain in the backside getting them to bed - landing net the other night - now i shout bed and they do go.

baby ducks and chicks are all very cheeky 

veg plot - veg plot with all these lambs is lookinh full of weeds - tues is gardening day to catch up need to grow veg.

No comments:

Post a Comment