Thursday 6 March 2014

next step

I saw were my next Pigs will be born and start their life today. Aww the piglets looked so sweet  - Ford Mill Farm a lovely place for hem to start their lives. Again the aim is to know where my food comes from give the pigs the happiest life from birth to the end stages that I can. I will ensure the pigs will be respected from birth to plate and looked after.

Chickens and Ducks - I have been far to soft and ducks and chickens that i have are now pets. They do lay eggs which is great and an income and want that to carry on. Its time to start breeding chickens and ducks for meat consumption to save buying chicken.

Vegetables for this months sowing - decided what and where sowing.

Poly tunnel - still needs lid still needs levelling.

Social life - Managed all markets, Smallholding and 3 social evenings this week

No comments:

Post a Comment